|The amazing color-changing ceramic pan is like kitchen magic. But as the temperature rises on a hot stove, watch the color disappear and change to white right |
before your eyes! After hitting the perfect temperature, you're ready to cook with this quality non-stick ceramic pan. It features a induction base for cooking
on nearly every surface. That includes gas, electric, induction, and ceramic glass cooktops.
Better and safer than Teflon, foods slide off the ceramic almost effortlessly making cooking easier and clean up fast and easy.
We recommend you use plastic, rubber or wooden utensils with this pan to avoid chipping, but you will never have to worry about metal
flaking off like a Teflon pan. The stay-cool, ergonomic handle is made of a durable plastic, but the pan is not oven-safe.
- Goes from Pink (cold) to white (hot)
- Cook your food properly
- Foods slide off the non-stick surface
- No need to use unhealthy oils
- Induction base
- Safe for induction, gas, electric, ceramic glass cooktops
- Ceramic non-stick coating
- Dishwasher safe
- Colour changing when hot
- Colour: Red
Pan Seasoning Instructions
Wash pan and spatual with hot soapy water before first use. Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or metal utensils, as they could scratch the surface of the pan.
Seasoning your pan is recommended to precondition and protect the nonstick surface.
1. Pour a little bit of vegetable oil into the bottom of the pan and coat the cooking surface and sides with a light film
2. Heat the oil on medium heat until it begin to smoke.
3. Pour out excess oil, and let the pan completely cool.
4. wipe the cooking surface with a paper towel or clean cloth.
Repeat process once or twice a year to refresh the nonstick effectivenss.
Do not pour cold water into the hot pan. To Protect the finish, it's recommended to hand wash with hot soapy water.
Don't use abrasive cleaners, scourers or metal that could damage the surface. Do not leave to soak in water for long periods of time.
Approx. Rs 406 / Piece
Get Best Quote